Gateway to convenient shopping
SHINSEGAE I&C's first self-service store in South Korea offers a vision of the retail distribution store of the future that is the convergence of AI-based retail technologies.
Home > Smart Retail > Smart Store
Competitiveness that an offline store
must have to compete in the non-contact era
After entering the store with a simple authentication and spending time shopping freely, shoppers can simply pick up what they want to buy, and exit the store.
Payment for the goods are automatically processed!
Different modes of entering a store are available (QR code authentication)
· The payment method can be designated on the SSG Pay App (mobile simplified payment).
· QR codes are issued at the store kiosk for credit or check cards.
A new shopping experience is provided
· Customers can just stroll around the store while shopping and all purchases are automatically recognized.
· A customer can talk to the chatbot if he/ she has questions.
Exit the store through the gate without a counter
· Purchases of goods will be paid for using the payment mode confirmed when a customer enters the store.
· An electronic receipt will be issued through a mobile device.
The Emart 24 Smart COEX store has opened!
The store was developed using SHINSEGAE I&C's exclusive innovative technologies.
A new shopping experience is provided for the lifestyle of customers who use offline stores.
The following are the actual reviews by people who visited the Emart 24 Smart COEX store.
Customer behavior is analyzed by combining 2D camera images and 3D LiDAR sensor data
Information within the store is gathered in real-time and sent to the general control center in the form of an alarm and notification
Cloud payment function using the app and credit card that are authenticated when customers enter the store
Information needed by customers, such as product information, location information, and event information, are provided